While most students anticipate that they will have to take notes, not many students take the time to discover how to take effective notes. In fact, some students even try to avoid taking notes by using tape recorders or by sharing notes with other students. Initially, these strategies may seem like a good idea, but in an academic context note taking is as important as assignment writing in that you are taking in information.
What You’ll Learn
- Note taking will suddenly become easy.
- You will find a style that suites you
- Learn powerful visual methods that suit visual learners
- Learn different methods for different scenarios
- Others will want to know how you do it.